Sunday, February 28, 2010

Why I am a nerd two!


So here is just a quick up date on nerdyness of Jeff Hammond.

So I thought this girl was cute in church a couple of weeks ago and so I randomly talked to her through out the day and then we had sunday school together and so I was like I can go sit next to her and talk and stuff. Well as I walk up to sit next to her my friends were like come sit by us. I stuttered and said I wanted to go sit closer. They caught my drift and then laughed. So I went up and asked her if I could site next to her and when I sat down I sat right between two seats because I was nervous to sit next to her. haha So all my friends started to laugh at me after that even more. So much for that.

Next example would have to be when my physics TA called me a nerd. Yes you heard it a TA or someone that is majoring in Physics of all subjects called me a nerd. I thought that was the ultimatum. I think it has to do with my gaining weight example after you are married. So the larger your mass the more attractive force you have on other objects. So if you are ever gaining more weight you can just say to your spouse that you are just trying to attract them more. I know lame, but I thought it was way funny!

I love you all and the next post wont be about nerds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right- you are a nerd. But a great one at that ;) Keep the stories coming!

Liese said...

Its alright Jeff. Girls like nerds

Jessica said...

You know, Nerds rule the world! :)